- A Day In The Life Artists: The Beatles Tabbed by: Paul Brannigan Tuning: Standard Special voicings E-A-D-G-B-e Bm 2-2-4-4-3-2 (actually Bm/F#) Em7 0-2-0-0-0-0 C/B x-2-x-0-1-0 Asus2 x-0-2-2-0.
- 9/28/2012 11:49:44 AM. Review of Hey Jude. I really like the ability to transpose the music before purchasing. In this case my voice is a bit lower than Paul McCartneys, so it was nice to be able to find a key that I could sing it in and still make it sound good.
- Beatles tabs view all + 1967-1970 Disc 1 tab. A Day In The Life tab. A Day In The Life chords. A Hard Days Night chords. A Hard Days Night tab. A Hard Days Night chords (ver 2) A Hard Days Night Solo tab. A Little Help From My Friends tab.
The Beatles on classical guitar (books, sheet music, tab, videos). Just as classical pieces often have a melody and accompaniment, arrangements of The Beatles on classical guitar provide great melodies and accompaniment to recreate these well known songs. Below are some lists of books and videos that specifically arrange The Beatles for classical or fingerstyle guitar. The recommended ones I have used with my students and work well. I’m not saying they are the most amazing arrangements but they won’t take years to learn and provide a nice solid melody and very workable accompaniment all for solo guitar.
Highly Recommend Beatles Arrangements, Sheet Music, TAB for Guitar
- The Beatles for Classical Guitar (Notes and Tab) – Recommended. Intermediate. These are great little arrangements but are firmly in the intermediate level. I love the arrangement of Norwegian Wood in this book.
- Easy Beatles Arrangements (Notes/TAB) – Recommended. These are significantly easier than the above book but are still very full sounding.
Print and download Led Zeppelin Stairway to Heaven Authentic Guitar TAB. Includes Authentic Guitar TAB for Voice, range: E4-E6 or Guitar 1 or Guitar 2 in A Minor. The book is advertised as for Piano, Guitar, Voice, but it is a very specialized, very difficult to read recreation of Bass Lines in Beatles recordings. Suitable for a bassist only. Useless for a piano-playing singer. I wonder if the seller even realizes what they have sent me.
More Good Books
- Beatles for Classical Guitar: Guitar Solo (Beekman) – These are more difficult than the above but they sound good. Notation only.
- The Beatles Book for Classical Guitar, Kids Edition (Easy) – 15 hits in notation and tab. I haven’t actually played these but let me know if it’s good.
- John Lennon for Classical Guitar (Beekman) – 15 songs in notation and tab. I bet these are good, I haven’t tried it but Beekman is solid.
High Profile Arrangements by Composers
- Leo Brouwer – I can’t find a link for these but there are a number of Beatles songs arranged for duet. They are around though, I have a score but can’t post it for copyright reasons.
- Toru Takemitsu – 12 Songs for Guitar: Transcriptions for Guitar – Includes a few Beatles tunes. Notation only.
Videos of Classical Guitarists Playing the Beatles
Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. The original song is hosted at www.xguitar.com. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. To remove this song please click here.
The Beatles Guitar
Login - add to songbook
Both versions are fine....
I played with both and I do prefer the second. Especially on the walk chords in the chorus.
Beatles Guitar Tab Book
Beatles Guitar Songs Books
the second one is in g and that is how the beatles did it
First one is hard for beginners but very accurate.
The second one isn't right at all.