Camtasia is the go-to video solution for creating professional-looking software demonstrations, product tutorials, online lessons, and recorded presentations- no video experience needed. Record your screen, import PowerPoint presentations, or add video footage you already have. Powerful, yet easy-to-use, Camtasia helps you create professional videos without having to be a video pro. Screen recorder: Camtasia lets you capture your screen and make a movie out of it. This feature can come in handy if you are producing webinars, howtos, and tutorials, or give any online classes. This feature can come in handy if you are producing webinars, howtos, and tutorials, or give any online classes.
Camtasia is a highly popular and advanced video editing with a cool user-interface.
The video is suitable for small creators or even professionals who wants to make fast but effective customizations and transformations to their videos.
This software is equipped with numerous features that you may not get in any other software in its competition. But, the price should be your consideration because it is a little bit costly software.
The software is widely used for screen recording purposes. Also, it is suitable for making educational and tutorial-types videos pretty easily.
I personally found its a great tool when it comes to learning. Adding transitions, texts, animations, images, overlays (logos), etc is very easy with this amazing software.
But, there are ups and downs of each software which you should also consider before picking the right software for you. In this article, I am going to help you with the same.
Camtasia 2021 Images
Camtasia 2021 Pricing Plans
Note: You will be able to install Camtasia on two systems with one license. The price of some plans is the same but the business and education plans come along with some additional features.
Camtasia 2021 Minimum System Requirements
Pros and Cons of Camtasia Video Editor
Camtasia is considered as one of the best video editors in the industry. But, the thing which I liked the most is the easy user-interface. You can easily learn video editing using this software without even having prior experience in this domain.
I have worked with Camtasia a lot and it is a good video editor in all terms. However, they should try to add new features to it. Also, adding effects and transitions is complex.
In my opinion, Camtasia is a good video editor if you are a beginner. But, it is not suitable to edit videos professionally. A limited number of features may cause hassles for you.
Also, I also found it a bit expensive if we look at its features. So, you can consider some of the best alternatives like Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
Alternatives to Camtasia Video Editor
TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. Camtasia 2020 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. No video experience needed. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos.
Create professional, eye-catching videos:
- Add special video effects - Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits - What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance - Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Camtasia 2021 Build 30170 changelog:
- Added 75+ new Transitions and Transition categories
- Added Audio Emphasize Audio Effect
- Added VU Meter in editor
- Added Motion Blur Visual Effect
- Added Round Corners Visual Effect
- Added Media Matte Visual Effect
- Added ability to generate proxy videos for improved editing performance
- Added Additional properties to Quick Property Assets
- Added Quick Property Editor for creating custom Quick Property Assets
- Added New Animation Shortcuts / Behaviors
- Added support for Lottie animations
- Added support for standalone projects
- Added ability to collapse Property Panel elements
- Added Visual Effects bypass toggle switch to the Property Panel
- Added TechSmith Audiate integration
- Added New Group workflow
- Improved Canvas zooming / panning
- New Welcome Window with project launcher and Learning Center
- New and Improved Recorder UI
Changes in Camtasia (Windows) 2021.0.1:
- Added Recorder Shortcuts: F9 for Start/Pause/Resume Recording, and F10 to Stop Recording.
- Added a larger webcam preview that can be displayed while recording.
- Added a countdown that is shown before recordings start.
- Improved Recorder UI during recordings.
- Pressing Record inside the Editor will now foreground the Recorder if it has been minimized.
- Hovering over Media Matte options now previews those changes on the Canvas.
- Hovering over media in the Media Bin now allows you to scrub through the media.
- Added Delete All Proxy Videos as an option on the Advanced Preferences menu.
- Added support for activation using a proxy server.
- Groups within Groups are now automatically named with their parent group as a prefix.
- Added support for renaming Group Tabs by double-clicking on the tab.
- Audio waveforms are now drawn on Groups on the timeline to represent audio within the Group.
- Adding a caption while in a Group Tab now adds it to that Group instead of the main timeline.
- The Zoom-N-Pan window now always shows the main timeline even if a Group Tab is being shown.
- Fixed a user-reported startup crash.
- Fixed a bug that could lead images to be one frame in duration when replaced from the Media Bin.
- Fixed a bug that prevented .srt files from being exported when using Camtasia in Spanish.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ripple Insert to work incorrectly inside Group Tabs.
- Fixed a bug that caused webcam-only recordings to fail to drag when dragging to the Canvas from the Media Bin.
- Fixed a bug that caused the timeline to scroll upward when dragging the playhead.
- Fixed a bug that could lead Knowmia productions to have an incorrect duration.
- Fixed sorting order when sorting by Type in the Media Bin.
- Fixed bug that could prevent signin if the system clock time differed from the authentication server.
- Localization fixes.
Download: Camtasia 2021.0.1 (64-bit) 453 MB (Shareware)
View: Camtasia Homepage Tutorials
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware