Screen mirroring brings mobile entertainment to a whole new level. Better resolution on a bigger screen is the way to go. However, there are also restrictions. Sometimes, there are compatibility issues because of different operating systems. Hence, you need a third-party app to solve this issue and help your cast iPhone to your TV. Here we will show you how to mirror iPhone to LG TV to demonstrate how third-party apps can be helpful.
How to mirror iPhone to LG TV
If you are looking for an instant way to mirror your iPhone to TV, then this app is for you. LetsView is a mirroring app that allows you to screen share iPhone to LG TV wirelessly. It’s user-friendly interface makes it perfect for first-time users. What’s more fascinating is that it is free! You can use it in various ways like for live streaming or entertainment. Moreover, by using the QR or PIN code method, you’ll be able to connect your devices. To explore and be amazed by its features, try following the steps below.
- Apple Original shows and movies from Apple TV+. The premium channels you want. Thousands of movies to buy or rent. Popular streaming services and cable TV providers. 1 It’s all on the expertly curated Apple TV app, and it’s everywhere — on your favorite Apple devices, streaming platforms, smart TVs, gaming consoles, and more.
- LG says that not only will Dolby Atmos be available through the Apple TV app itself, but also to content that is cast to their televisions from an iPhone, iPad, or Mac with AirPlay 2 compatibility. This also works with the Apple TV set-top box.
In February, LG issued software updates that brought the Apple TV app to certain 2019 smart TV models. At the time, the company said a firmware update in 2020 would introduce the TV app to 2018. Although the app is not available for your TV, there are other options that will allow you to stream Apple TV on your LG TV. Apple TV can be streamed on LG compatible devices such as Roku, Amazon Firestick, iPhones, etc.The complete list of devices can be found at www.apple.com/apple-tv-app/devices. Why is it not compatible on older models?
- Download the LetsView app on your iPhone and install it on your LG TV from the Google Play store for TV.
- Check and make sure that both devices are connected under the same WiFi network.
- After that, run the application on your iPhone and TV.
- To cast iPhone to LG TV, go to your iPhone’s Control Center. Then, tap Screen Mirroring. Select the TV’s name once it has been detected. Your iPhone will then be mirrored to your TV thereafter.
ApowerMirror is another widely used tool compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. Using ApowerMirror, you can not only mirror your phone’s screen but also record it if you want to. You may follow the steps below to learn how to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
Cast Apple Tv App To Lg Tv
- Connect your iPhone and TV to the same WiFi network. Then, download ApowerMirror on both devices.
- Proceed by launching the app. On your iPhone screen, click the blue “M” button and wait for it to detect your TV.
- This time, open your iPhone’s Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring button. Then, tap the name of your TV. The mirroring will proceed afterward.
Cast To Tv App Samsung
Tv Cast App Lg Free
If you are looking for a tool to connect iPhone to LG TV and allows you to mirror your iPhone or iPad to your LG TV, you should consider using the tools above. You’ll be mirroring and enjoying a bigger screen in no time. Thus, you don’t need to worry about the devices you are using as they are compatible with almost all existing platforms.