- Chase Debit Card Balance Phone Number
- Chase Debit Card Help
- Chase Debit Card Lost Phone Number
- Chase Debit Card Claim Phone Number
- Chase Debit Card Dispute Phone Number
Locking your debit card blocks new purchases. Locking your card won't block recurring transactions; For credit card fraud, call us at 1-800-955-9060; For debit card fraud, call us at 1-800-978-8664; Update your phone number in case we need to contact you quickly.
Chase Debit Card Balance Phone Number
- Debit cards are another payment method. When goods or services are purchased with a debit card, the funds are removed from the customer's checking account. In addition to standard ATM cards, many banks also issue Visa® Check Cards and/or MasterCard® Check Cards - both of which can be used at the point of sale or online.
- You can also dispute a credit card charge with Chase over the phone. If you prefer to talk to a representative about your dispute, you can call the number on the back of your Chase card.
- Numbers for Chase executive customer service: 713-262-3866 (Banking, Michelle Crabtree) 800-242-7399 (Banking, General number) 888-622-7547 x 4350 (Credit card, general).
Suspect fraud on your debit card from a unauthorized merchant charge?
If you think someone used your card without your permission, we can help.
- Dispute a charge
- Fraud protection
- Security center
- Protect yourself
If you file a fraud claim, your card may be deactivated for your protection, and you may be issued a new card.
Here's what you need to do next:
Check the details of the charge
- Sign in to your account
- Find the charge that you believe was made without your permission
- Choose the link next to the amount for the details that can help you decide if it's fraud
- You can see if it's a merchant you've purchased from before, if the charge was made in person or online, and more
Note: Details for pending charges aren't available
Important: If you see a charge you recognize as yours, but the detail isn't right—like being charged more than once or for a gym membership that you canceled or a trial membership you don't recall signing up for—it's probably a charge error.Review Disputes
Confirm that it's fraud
Before you report fraud, which may deactivate your card, here are things to check:
- The charge wasn't made by an authorized account holder
- You haven't let anyone else use your card
- You have reviewed the transaction detail, keeping in mind some merchants use a different name or address for billing purposes, and still don't recognize it
Lock your card immediately and then submit the completed fraud form to us
- Locking your debit card blocks new purchases. Locking your card won't block recurring transactions
- For credit card fraud, call us at 1-800-955-9060
- For debit card fraud, call us at 1-800-978-8664
- Update your phone number in case we need to contact you quickly
Activate your new card when it arrives
Your new card should arrive in 3-5 business days. When it does, please take these measures to help keep your account safe:
- Activate the card from the phone number associated with your account
- Set up alerts to monitor account activity
- Download the Chase Mobile® app for real-time account access
- Enroll in Credit Journey to monitor your credit report
- Update recurring transactions with your new card number
For additional protection, take these steps:
Chase Debit Card Help
You can have Equifax, TransUnion and Experian place fraud alerts on your credit report
Chase Debit Card Lost Phone Number
Review additional tools to protect and help you manage your account. If you suspect that you've been a victim of identity theft, follow these steps
Chase Debit Card Claim Phone Number
The documentation listed below is necessary to promptly process your claim. Please allow 5 business days from our receipt of any documentation for review to advise you of the next steps. Reminder: you are responsible for obtaining all documentation which must be submitted within the guidelines outlined in the guide benefits provided by your issuing bank. For your convenience you can upload the documents now. As additional documents are obtained please return to the 'Manage your claim' section to upload your information.
Important: If you are uploading images or if the size of your combined documents exceeds 5MB, please email them to [email protected] Otherwise, upload below.
Please allow 2 business days for your uploaded documents to be available to your examiner.
Chase Debit Card Dispute Phone Number
Important Notice: To reduce potential fraud associated with the Price Protection benefit and to make Claimants more aware of the Terms and Conditions of the Program, we are requiring that this Attestation has a wet signature (signed with an ink pen) for certain claims. This will be mailed to the address you provided at the time of claim submission. Your claim will be reviewed by a Claims Examiner after we receive the completed Attestation Form with wet signature (signed with an ink pen). Your claim will be processed once all required documentation has been received.