Draw a diagonal oval. 2 Next, draw 2 small circles beneath the oval that are half as long as the oval away from the oval. This will create the body of the chicken. Download this Chicken Meat Grilled And Fried Chicken Hand Drawn Sketch Illustration Grilled Chicken Meat Top View Frame Vector Illustration Engraved Design Restaurant Menu Design Template vector illustration now. And search more of iStock's library of royalty-free vector art that features Agriculture graphics available for quick and easy download.
In this drawing lesson we’ll show you how to draw a Chicken in 6 easy steps. This step by step lesson progressively builds upon each previous step until you get to the final rendering of the Chicken.
Here are some interesting facts about the Chicken you might find interesting.
- There are more chickens in the world than any other bird.
- Chickens may live for five to eleven years, depending on the breed.
- Hens of special laying breeds may produce as many as 300 eggs a year.
- Chickens are gregarious birds and live together as a flock.
- Chickens are not capable of long distance flight and will sometimes fly to explore their surroundings, but usually do so only to flee perceived danger.
You can complete this step-by-step drawing of a Chicken in 6 brief steps.
Step 1: Draw the beginning of the upper body section of the Chicken.
Step 2: Draw from the beak down to the thigh, sketching the under belly and chest.
Step 3: Sketch the beginnings of the talon and complete the under belly section.
Step 4: Add more talon details and complete the tail feather section.
Step 5: Draw the second leg and add the head details.
Step 6: Finish the head by adding the eye, complete the wing and draw in the talons for the feet and you’re done!
Chicken Sketch Images
Here’s a 58 second video showing you another way to draw a Chicken.