Business Consulting Drupal Templates. TemplateMonster is the marketplace where you can buy everything you need to create a website. Hundreds of independent developers sell their products through us for you to be able to create your unique project. 5,000,000 buyers. Before founding Loudon & Company, Tim spent nearly ten years in technology consulting and software development. He was VP of Engineering at Drupal Connect, prior to that he was VP of Technology at a Boston-based start up, and a Fortune 500 technology consultant implementing best-of-breed marketing software for Walmart, TD Ameritrade, Stop and Shop, Wells Fargo, and Target among others. Drupal Consulting For the past 10 years, DPCI has implemented Drupal for customers that prefer working with a team like ours that has many years of experience implementing enterprise Web content management systems.
Embarking on a complex web development project can be daunting, especially if you're unfamiliar with the process or the technology. Before a project starts you might be asking:
- Is Drupal definitely right for this project?
- What's the best way to gather and document our requirements?
- How do I evaluate service providers to find the right one?
- What resources do we need in place for a successful project?
Once you've chosen a provider, the real work starts. Some of the areas I focus on during projects are:
- requirements analysis & story definition
- content strategy & content editor experience
- feature prioritisation
- client & stakeholder engagement
- leveraging Drupal for prototyping and iterative delivery
If you're farther down the path, and are worried about project outcomes, you might benefit from an independent project review. That might include:
Drupal Consulting Company
- reviews of work done to date, compared with documented requirements
- auditing of the current Drupal configuration
- assessment of the remaining work vs. budget
- strategies for maximising remaining budget and time