- Publisher Description 14 Fleetwood Mac classics arranged for easy guitar with tab: The Chain. Don't Stop. Dreams. Everywhere. Gold Dust Woman. Gypsy. Hold Me. Landslide. Little Lies. Over My Head. Rhiannon. Sara. Songbird. You Make Lovin' Fun.
- The Best of Fleetwood Mac Songbook: Guitar Recorded Versions Kindle Edition by Fleetwood Mac (Author) › Visit Amazon's Fleetwood Mac Page. Find all the books, read.
- Guitar transcriptions for 14 Fleetwood Mac classics, including 'Don't Stop,' 'Dreams,' 'Gypsy,' 'Hold Me,' 'Landslide,' 'Little Lies,' 'Rhiannon,' 'Sara,' 'You Make Lovin' Fun,' and more.
Series: Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook Format: Softcover Artist: Fleetwood Mac 27 hits from these rock legends. Includes: The Chain (Keep Me There). Don't Stop. Dreams. Gypsy. Hold Me. Landslide. Little Lies. Rhiannon. Sara. Songbird. You Make Lovin' Fun. and more. Fleetwood Mac (Songbook) 2010 Other Books in This Series See All. Dwight Yoakam Greatest Hits (Songbook) 1992 More of the Best Broadway Songs Ever (Songbook) 2008.
'Back to the floor, that I love ...'
'The Fleetwood Mac Songbook' are six experienced musicians who are dedicated to celebrating one of the all time great Rock, Pop & Blues bands in the World - FLEETWOOD MAC.
With many years of performing experience between them you can be assured of an excellent evening of entertainment in their company as they play all of the hits and well loved tracks from Fleetwood Mac's stellar 50+ year career.
Don't just take our word for it ! Here's what others have said -
'You've broken all of our records for ticket sales !'
'Awesome. As good as the real thing & fab to see so many different ages enjoying the gig'
'Took me back to Fleetwood Mac in the 70s'
Join us on Facebook and sign up to our mailing list to make sure that you don't miss any news about upcoming shows and get ready for a night to remember with 'The Fleetwood Mac Songbook'.
Never Break The Chain !
|The Robert Johnson Songbook|
|Studio album by|
|Released||19 May 1998|
|Studio||KD's Studio, Acton, London|
|Producer||Kenny Denton, Nigel Watson & Peter Green|
|Peter Green Splinter Group chronology|
The Robert Johnson Songbook is an album by the British blues band the Peter Green Splinter Group, led by Peter Green. Released in 1998, this was their second album. Green was the founder of Fleetwood Mac and a member of that group from 1967–70, before a sporadic solo career during the late 1970s and early 1980s.
The album consists of songs composed by legendary blues artist Robert Johnson, and featured a guest appearance by Paul Rodgers, ex-lead vocalist of Free and Bad Company, who later worked with Queen.
This was the first Splinter Group album to feature Roger Cotton and Larry Tolfree, after the departure of Cozy Powell and Spike Edney. The album won a WC Handy Award in 1999 for 'Best Comeback Album'.
- 'When You Got a Good Friend'
- '32-20 Blues'
- 'Phonograph Blues'
- 'Last Fair Deal Gone Down'
- 'Stop Breakin' Down Blues'
- 'Terraplane Blues'
- 'Walkin' Blues'
- 'Love in Vain Blues'
- 'Ramblin' on My Mind'
- 'Stones in My Passway'
- 'Me and the Devil Blues'
- 'Honeymoon Blues'
- 'Kind Hearted Woman Blues'
- 'I Believe I'll Dust My Broom'
- 'If I Had Possession over Judgment Day'
- 'Sweet Home Chicago'
- All tracks written by Robert Johnson.
- Track 16 recorded at Lartington Hall Studios by Andrew Scarth
- Peter Green – guitars, vocals, harmonica
- Nigel Watson – guitars, vocals
- Neil Murray – bass guitar
- Roger Cotton – piano
- Larry Tolfree – drums
- Paul Rodgers – vocals (track 16)
- Street Angels '98 – backing vocals
- Kenny Denton – producer
- Andrew Scarth – engineer
- Tonic Communications – design
Fleetwood Mac Songbook
- ^Discography of Fleetwood Mac members
- ^Amazon.com Product Details
- ^Griggs, Tim. 'The Robert Johnson Songbook - Peter Green Splinter Group AllMusic'. allmusic.com. Retrieved 20 November 2011.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)