As we all know, iPhone is one of the hottest and famous smart phones that we have these days. But in spite of its cool attributes, its screen is still not that big to share some of its content with your family or friends. Fortunately, if you have a smart TV just like LG TV then you can still do some tricks to mirror iPhone to LG smart TV for a bigger screen. There are different ways that you can find online, but some of them are hoax and are just all part of false advertisement. To properly project your iPhone screen on smart TV, then here are the best methods for you to use to avoid any inconvenience. You can get through these ways as we go along with this post.
By using a screen sharing platform, you can make your phone screen 30x bigger. ApowerMirror is one of the apps that has the most reliable features when it comes to mirroring. The tool has a 1080p video quality and smooth transition. Not only it can mirror, but it can also screen record screen activities, screen cap for importance scenes, and mark the screen using the paintbrush. That is why it is one of the most recommended methods to mirror iPhone to LG Smart TV. Discover more about the tool by reading the following.
- Download and install ApowerMirror
- Connect your iPhone and TV on the same Wi-Fi server.
- Launch the app on both devices.
- On your TV, eyes on the QR code.
- Meanwhile, on your phone, tap the “scanner” icon located at the upper right-hand side of the main interface.
- Now align your camera on your TV where the QR code is located. Once the QR code is scanned, the mirroring will begin.
Although the app is not available for your TV, there are other options that will allow you to stream Apple TV on your LG TV. Apple TV can be streamed on LG compatible devices such as Roku, Amazon Firestick, iPhones, etc.The complete list of devices can be found at www.apple.com/apple-tv-app/devices. Why is it not compatible on older models? Make sure that your devices meet the requirements for using AirPlay. To use Siri to play.
Apple Original shows and movies from Apple TV+. The premium channels you want. Thousands of movies to buy or rent. Popular streaming services and cable TV providers. 1 It’s all on the expertly curated Apple TV app, and it’s everywhere — on your favorite Apple devices, streaming platforms, smart TVs, gaming consoles, and more. It’s the ultimate way to watch TV. If you own an LG TV device and want to show your phone or computer’s display on the big screen, AirBeamTV has the solution! Mirror your Mac, iPhone or iPad to LG TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed. The app works without the need for an Apple TV or Airplay.
Ipad To Lg Tv App
On the other hand, if you are about to share your iPhone’s screen on your PC, then the finest way to do it is to utilize an outstanding application called LetsView. This application is perfectly designed to fit on any iOS devices that you have. Aside from mirroring iOS devices to PC, this tool can also do screen recording and screen capturing, which can be useful in sharing certain content on your social media page. To know more about this program, you can get access to the app by hitting the button below.
- Connect your phone and your TV under the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your TV, get the pin.
- Now, click the first icon located at the upper right side of the interface.
- Enter the pin and tap on “start mirroring” to begin the mirroring on your TV.
Lg Smart Tv App Store
Using Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Since LG Smart TV does not have the built-in AirPlay function, there is no immediate way to project iPhone’s screen directly. However, you can still connect iPhone to LG Smart TV using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter. There’s no need for any special procedures to make this Adapter work. Simply connect the AV Adtapter into your iPhone and then connect a HDMI cable which will then be connected into your LG Smart TV. Now move your TV input into HDMI and your iPhone contents will be mirrored instantly. Good thing about this method is that it provides a stable connection with or without an internet connection.
- It provides a stable connection.
- It’s easy to use even for those not so techie users.
- You need to avail this AV Adapter for around $49 dollars.
- An additional HDMI cable is needed.
The next way that you can use to project your iPhone’s content into a larger LG Smart TV screen is by using an app called AirBeamTV. Unlike the first method, this way does not require any wire and adapter and all you need is the app. By using this app, you can start streaming your photos, music, and videos without any lags. Plus, this program also allows simultaneous gameplay streaming without affecting or slowing the actual game. To start screen mirroring iPhone to LG TV, just activate your screen recorder on your iPhone and tap “Mirror LG TV”, wait for the connection to proceed and your iOS screen will be shown right away.
- No additional cable and adapter needed.
- Cheaper than getting an adapter or an Apple TV.
- Good quality in screen mirroring as long as you are in the covered perimeter.
- Some programs that are covered by DRM or Digital Rights Management are not supported; instead, a black screen will be projected.
- There is an issue with casting audio.
Cast Apple Iphone To Lg Tv
Those are the easiest yet effective ways on how to mirror iPhone to LG TV. If you are fond of wires, then using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter would be a perfect fit for you. While if you are annoyed with dangling cables flying around, then go for AirBeamTV.