Previously I published content regarding How To Make Strong Password& Secure Your Net Stuff. Today here is a new content regarding using password manager which will create a password for you & you have to remember just a single password & all other sites pass will be autofill for you. Isn’t it interesting !
LastPass is a password manager and password generator that locks all your password and personal information in a secure vault. You can store password and login, create online shopping profile, generate strong password, track personal information in note. All you have to do just remember your LastPass master password and LastPass will autofill web browser and all app login information. Isn’t it simple !
LastPass will stop getting locked out online accounts or struggling with password reset. Lets LastPass remember your password and keeps you safe & secure in online.
Don’t insist on such nonsense as “memorization” or “notes and pen”, you may want to use a password manager. If you’re straightforward, you’ll be amazed at the amazing power of password managers. With a genuine password manager, everything can be generated and managed easily and at will, with secure control. LastPass for Microsoft Edge. If you're using Chromium-based Microsoft Edge, this one's for you. LastPass browser extension for Microsoft Edge without a binary component. Features dependent on a binary component, such as automatic logoff after idle and sharing of login state with other browsers, will not function. LastPass Review 2021: Best Password Manager? Lastpass is a perfect solution for those who cannot remember their multiple account passwords and often tend to lose all because of one. It helps in managing all your accounts by maintaining a single powerful PIN. For getting this tool, you need to follow few instructions depending on the device you use.
How LastPass works?
Download LastPass now and start protecting your online information. You can use LastPass in all your devices- phones, tablets, personal computer etc. & above all the service is free.
- Store username and password all of your online accounts securely in your LastPass encrypted vault.
- Android Operating System version – Oreo and future OS releases, LastPass will automatically save username and password to the vault as you visit each site and app.
- Password will automatically fill when you visit sites and apps, so you never need to remember them again. Just remember LastPass master password and forget the rest.
- With free synchronizing service, anything you save on one device is instantly available on all other devices.
- Securely store information – credit card number and health insurance card in the encrypted vault.
- Log in with fingerprint for secure access to everything in LastPass.
- Safely and conveniently share password with other people, such as cable login or WiFi password.
- Create secure password in just a one click with built-in password generator.
- Multi-factor authentication secure password vault to add a second layer of protection on all your account.
- LastPass can’t break the encrypted data, so your information is available to you and only you.
LastPass Premium Feature:
- Unlimited sharing of password and notes
- 1GB encrypted file storage service.
- Premium multi-factor authentication like YubiKey
- Priority tech support
- Desktop fingerprint authentication feature.
Lets Download LastPass web version & Android App today for simple, secure access to your password
If you like this post, please leave a comment or subscribe this blog via RSS.
For more updates Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook.
User Review5(1 vote)
How do I manage my Settings in the LastPass Password Manager app for Android?
You can change various settings for the mobile app for Android, including your LastPass account, security, autofill, search, browser, and advanced settings.
Your LastPass account
Select the Vault Menu icon in the upper-left of the screen, then go to Settings > Your LastPass Account. You can view your account email address and account type. If desired, select Account Settings to change your Master Password.
Select the Vault Menu icon in the upper-left of the screen, then go to Settings > Security.Choose from the following options:
- Lock LastPass automatically allows you to set when LastPass will lock itself if sent to the background or if the screen is turned off. Accessing LastPass again will require either your Master Password or a PIN code. The sub options allow you to set a PIN code and modify the Reprompt Timer.
- Lock when app is idle allows you to select your desired timeout period.
- Lock when screen is turned off enables LastPass to lock itself if the screen turns off.
- Use fingerprint to unlock allows the user to unlock LastPass using fingerprint identification on supported devices (initial setup instructions will vary by device). This is required in order to use mobile account recovery for Android.
- Check session when app is activated forces the app to check if the session has been terminated on the server when the LastPass app is brought to the foreground (after you’ve been using other apps); if so, LastPass will log off. This forces you to log in again, and forces an update from the server. This is a very useful feature for users who often terminate their sessions via the server, or are concerned about losing their mobile device.
- Skip reprompt after log in allows a user to log in to the LastPass app and perform an action that requires Master Password Reprompt without re-entering the Master Password. Please note that this feature only works if the user does not have the Master Password set to be remembered.
- Log out when app is idle allows you to set a time limit to ensure that your LastPass Password Manager app logs off after X minutes of LastPass being logged in, but in the background of your device. This is another good security feature to use when concerned about the loss or theft of a mobile device
- Allow screenshots of this app allows you to choose whether screenshots can be taken while within the LastPass app.
- Allow offline access allows you to log into your locally cached data if you do not have access to an Internet connection (requires to have logged into the server at least once, and you have not disabled offline in your multifactor authentication options).
Autofill in Settings
Select the Vault Menu icon in the upper-left of the screen, then go to Settings > Autofill.On devices running Android OS 8 (Oreo) or later that support Oreo Autofill, the following settings are available:
- Autofill allows you to quickly fill usernames and passwords in apps.
- Autofill addresses (currently a beta feature) allows you to autofill addresses.
- Autofill credit cards (currently a beta feature) allows you to autofill credit card information.
- Show autofill notification displays a permanent LastPass notification in the notification list of your device. Selecting this notification will trigger the autofill dialog again.
- Show quick settings tile is an alternative option to the notification, offering a quick settings tile to trigger the autofill dialog. After enabling this option, you must go to the Quick Settings configuration in Android, and manually drag and drop the LastPass icon to the Quick Settings area.
- Don’t show does not offer the option to manually re-show the Autofill dialog when enabled.
- Show autofill dialog allows you to choose to either enable a notification to view autofill options again, or disable the autofill notifications and the quick settings tile.
Select the Vault Menu icon in the upper-left of the screen, then go to Settings > Search.Choose from the following options:
- Allow web search from Vault allows text entered into the Search/URL bar to be passed to Google as a search string when the Vault is visible, but only after the search has been submitted (the user has select Enter). Security-conscious users may want to disable this feature to prevent Vault search terms from ever being passed outside of the LastPass mobile app.
- Search Within Secure Notes allows you to search a specific entry saved or for a secure note by selecting the Search/URL bar while inside of the Vault. Searches include the ability to search within the secure notes, instead of by title alone. Secure note content is not pre-decrypted in memory, so those users with numerous secure notes may see significant slow downs during their searches.
Select the Vault Menu icon in the upper-left of the screen, then go to Settings > Browser.Choose from the following options:
Lastpass Offline Password Manager Reviews
- Launch to enables you to change whether LastPass launches a Site in the LastPass Browser or your default web browser.
- Browser home page sets the LastPass Browser’s homepage.
- Warn before filling insecure forms shows a warning notification before filling in login forms on insecure sites.
- Show suggestions from Google when entering text into the URL bar of the LastPass browser, you will be prompted with a list of suggested search terms – similar to the search prediction feature used by Google.
- Warn before filling insecure forms when submitting to a website through the LastPass Browser, this option will check that the connection is over HTTPS as well as looking for the domain of the site to match the domain that the information is being sent to.
- Clear cookies on log out clears any stored site cookies on logoff.
- Close tabs on log out closes all open web browser tabs on logoff.
- Clear history on log out clears web browser history on logoff.
- Clear cookies on close clears cookies when you close the app.
- Use mobile user agent sets the web browser to request mobile set rendering from the server.
- Set default browser allows you to select from either the LastPass Browser or your device's default web browser.
- Advanced provides the following options:
- Use mobile user agent allows sites to display their mobile versions by default (if available) when this option is enabled.
- Tabbed appearance is enabled by default, and this setting allows launched entries to be opened in new web browser tabs.
Select the Vault Menu icon in the upper-left of the screen, then go to Settings > Actions.
Lastpass Password Manager SoftwareChoose from the following options:
- Refresh Vault refreshes your Vault’s connection with the server to sync new or updated data.
- Clear LastPass cache clears the LastPass locally cached data.
Select the Vault Menu icon in the upper-left of the screen, then go to Settings > Advanced.Choose from the following options:
- Enable Logged in Notification enables a LastPass icon in your notification bar to signal an active login.
- Remove Notifications on Activate removes logged in notifications after activating LastPass.
- Enable LastPass Input Method enables the LastPass Input Method.
- LastPass Data Center allows you to manually select which data center is used for log in. Note: This does not migrate a user’s data between data centers, but will redirect to the other data center if the user logs into the one where their data isn’t. This option is only enabled when the user is not logged into the Vault.
- Local Data Location allows you to change the location of locally cached data from the default location.
- Local Attachment Location allows you to change the location of downloaded attachments or files.
- Default Site Action allows you to charge the default action taken when selecting a password entry in the Vault.
- How do I install and log in to the LastPass Password Manager app for Android?
- How do I enable and use autofill in the LastPass Password Manager app for Android?
- How do I add and manage passwords in the LastPass Password Manager app for Android?
- How do I add and manage secure notes in the LastPass Password Manager app for Android?
- How do I add and manage items in the LastPass Password Manager app for Android?
- How do I use the Sharing Center in the LastPass Password Manager app for Android?
- How do I use the Browser in the LastPass Password Manager app for Android?
- How do I use Security tools in the LastPass Password Manager app for Android?
- How do I enable and use the LastPass Keyboard in the LastPass Password Manager app for Android?