|Pricing:||5.8/10 - average cost|
|Category:||Office Production & Tools ->LastPass ->LastPass pricing|
|Ranking:||Ranked 9 out of 178 Office Production & Tools systems|
|Pricing:||starts at $3 per month|
|Typical customers:||Medium and large size businesses|
|Links:||LastPass review, LastPass alternatives|
A new Essentials plan that costs $36 per year tries to close the gap between the two, but it limits you to only two devices — a pointless proposition when it costs the same as LastPass, Keeper. LastPass helps enterprises solve password security challenges without slowing down employees through its wide array of advanced and secure features. With LastPass, enterprises can ensure secure password storage, centralize admin oversight, control shared access, automate user management, and receive a dedicated service, among others.
Shlomi Lavi / Aug 31, 2020
We publish unbiased reviews, our opinions are our own and are not influenced by payments from advertisers. Learn more in our advertiser disclosure.
What is LastPass's cost rating? (5.8/10)
When comparing LastPass to their competitors, on a scale between 1 to 10 LastPass is rated 5.8, which is similar to the average Office Production & Tools software cost. LastPass offers few flexible plans to their customers, the basic cost of license starting from $3 per month, read the article below in order to calculate the total cost of ownership (TCO) which includes: customization, data migration, training, hardware, maintenance, updgrades, and more.
You can also leave your info with us to get a free custom quote with the break downs for your business needs.
Booking and Scheduling Software Price Ranges
Companies can expect to find several related booking and Scheduling software products from Medical, Manufacturing, and Human Resources sectors. The primary best of breeds from those sectors include Patient Scheduling software, Production Scheduling Software, and Employee Scheduling software. The analysis of the products cost prices are as follows:
- Patient Scheduling software Organizations would generally have to pay $0 to more than $30 a month for the base subscriptions for Patient Scheduling software.
- Free and open-source Patient Scheduling software is available as well. For example, Simplybook.me has an open base plan, and its users can opt for paid plans, which start at $10 a month. 10to8 Small Business plan is free, but it also has a Basic plan which goes for $10 a month.
- Small businesses can expect to pay $0-$199 per month for Patient Scheduling Software units. For instance, MDConnection pricing starts at $199 per month for each provider, Mend NOW Telehealth subscription plan at $59 a month, and LiquidEHR In-office subscription goes for $199 monthly.
- Medium-sized companies would have to pay up to $500 a month for Patient Scheduling Software. For example, AllegianceMD EHR Only plan costs $449 per month and a full system subscription which goes for $489 a month. ChiroTouch has a cost price of $259 per month, RevolutionEHR pricing goes for $385 monthly, and WRS Health costs around $274 a month.
- Large Organizations can expect to pay up to $10000 for Patient Scheduling Software products. HealthTec Trilogy, for example, charges a one-off license of $5000, and CLIN1 costs $10000 outright.
- Windows-based Patient Scheduling Software has price points between $40-$150 a month. For illustration, EHR Your Way pricing starts at $40 per month, TheraOffice at $50 a month and TheraBill by WebPT at $149 monthly.
- MacOS Users can expect to pay around $10-$99 a month for Patient Scheduling Software. CAM by Celerity starts at $55 per month, MedEZ at $10 a month and Practice Fusion at $99 monthly.
- Patient Scheduling software for Android has a price range of $19-$539 monthly. For example, Continuous Care pricing starts at $19 a month, Claimocity at $99 per month and TriMed Complete at $539 monthly.
- Web-based Patient Scheduling software can cost up to $129 a month. For instance, NovoClinical cost price starts at $100 a month, Vagaro at $25 per month and Mindbody at $129 monthly.
What is the cost breakdown of Office Production & Tools implementation?
Understanding the exact price of Office Production & Tools system isn't easy as The overall cost of software includes the cost of license, subscription fees, training, customization, hardware, maintenance, support and other related services. It's essential to take into account all of these costs to gain an understanding of the system's 'total cost of ownership.'
What are the typical Office Production & Tools pricing models?There are primarily three common pricing models – Perpetual License, Subscription, and Commercial open source.
- Subscription/Software-As-A-Service: - Relevant for LastPass
Under this pricing model, the system is accessed over the Internet, as opposed to installed on-premises. The payment is made either on a per user basis or subscription basis. Ideally, customers are required to pay a recurring monthly fee until a specific period for using the tool. Subscription pricing model is more common with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) apps.
- Upfront cost for customization and integration is less compared to perpetual license cost because there is not much flexibility with SaaS systems in this area.
- Recurring cost is greater as customers are required to make monthly payments as subscription fee. Additionally customers using premium support services must pay an extra fee.
- All in all, the total cost of ownership in the both cases is almost the same and may span over a period of 7-10 years, though you may have to pay a higher perpetual license fee upfront. The total cost may vary from starter to mid range to enterprise level apps in both cases.
- Perpetual license: - Not relevant for LastPass
A common pricing model for on-premise applications, perpetual license requires a customer to pay an upfront sum to own the tool or other intellectual property on-premises for a fixed term.
- Upfront cost involves the fee for installation, customization, integration with existing systems, besides perpetual license fee.
- Recurring cost is low in this pricing model and may include cost for updates, maintenance, upgrades, and patches. Some vendors do offer premium support services, which come for an extra price.
- Commercial open source: Not relevant for LastPass
The customer can acquire the system free of cost without having to incur any upfront license fee. As a customer, you’re solely responsible for the ongoing maintenance, upgrading, customization, and troubleshooting of the application to meet your specific needs. You are on your own for providing end-user support, since you are not locked in with a vendor-supplied system solution.
How much it would cost to customize LastPass? (and is it relevant)If you need specific features in your system catering to your specific business requirements, the vendor will charge customization cost, depending on your needs and feature requirement. Ideally customization cost is more complex to calculate compared to licensing cost.
Some apps allow you to easily combine data from multiple sources, without any complicated query requirements, while some others can be embedded into different applications to provide enhanced reporting. If you seek products that support customizable dashboards and predictive analysis to identity possible trends and facilitate decision making, you may have to pay higher for all the customization features.
Additionally, the following factors may affect the cost of customization:
- User interface changes
- Configurable dashboards
- Data elements required for tracking
- Forms to collect additional data
- Dashboard, management and operational reports that are needed.
- Workflows and how complex they are.
- Forms to collect additional data.
In order to calculate the cost of customization you can use the following estimates:
- Minimal customization - integrate with 1-2 systems: $2,500
- Standard customization - integrate with 3-5 systems: $10,000
- Fully customized system - integrate with more than 5 systems: $25,000
Cost of data migration when migrating to LastPass? Relevant for LastPassMost companies opt for data migration services from a vendor, which raises the cost of product ownership. If you choose to transfer data on your own, you can avoid paying the cost of data migration.
Data migration cost depends on the amount of data to be transferred, your current software, availability of migration tools, complexity of data, and gaps between the existing system and the new system.
If your data is stored in excel spreadsheets, then it may incur you a lot of time and money to migrate data from excel.
By involving a business services provider in data migration, you are asking them to offer additional services, for which you may have to pay extra.
As a rule of thumb the cost of data migration depents on how many records you want to migrate. Records can include number of Customers, invoices, financial transactions, products, versions, etc. Here is a list you can use as a rule of thumb:
- 1,000 records: $500
- 10,000 records: $2,500
- 100,000 records: $10,000
- 1,000,000+ records: $25,000
What is the cost of training for LastPass? Relevant for LastPassAs a buyer, you are required to pay extra for in-person training, though some vendors offer web-based solutions as part of the package. the cost may involve end-user training, video/self, group, department, and train the super users.
The cost is mainly derived from the approach that you select for your organization:
- End-user training
- Video /self
- Train the trainer/super user
Here are some questions to answer: How many groups (different departments, usages, type of users) are needed?
In order to calculate the cost you can use the following estimates:
- 1-2 Sessions: $500
- 3-4 Sessions: $1,500
- 5-7 Sessions: $2,500
- 8-10 Sessions: $5,000
How LastPass pricing compared to alternarive Office Production & Tools solutions?
How can the team at ITQlick help?
Lastpass Yearly Cost Per
The science of TCO (total cost of ownership) may not be easy to calculate. If you seek to get a detailed info about the TCO, get in touch with ITQlick experts. Contact us today and get up to date, detailed quotes.
Shlomi holds a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Information System Engineering from Ben Gurion University in Israel. Shlomi brings 15 years of global IT and IS management experience as a consultant, and implementation expert for small, medium and large size (global) companies.
LastPass is making big changes to LastPass Free, the no-cost version of its password manager, and they’re likely to go down badly among those who have been relying on the security tool. The big difference is that LastPass Free users will have to choose between mobile or computers for their unlimited device access, rather than getting the system on both.
Lastpass Yearly Cost Per
Until now, LastPass Free users have – like the company’s paid subscribers – been able to access the service across both computers and mobile devices. The former, LastPass defines as browsers running on desktops and laptops; the latter includes anything mobile, such as smartphones, tablets, and smartwatches.
With the change, however, users will have to pick one or the other category. For instance, if you opt to have LastPass Free for mobile, you’ll only be able to use those mobile devices to access your passwords, notes, files, and payment cards. Conversely, if you opt for LastPass Free for computer, you won’t be able to access all that from your phone.
It’s not the only modification. LastPass Free users are also losing access to email support, which will be reserved for subscribers to the company’s Premium and Families plans. If you need assistance, you’ll need to either hope it’s covered in the support documentation, or head to the company’s forum.
The computer/mobile change will take place from March 16, 2021. When you log into LastPass Free on that date or afterwards, you’ll basically be choosing which version you want: the first device you log in with will automatically become your active device type. LastPass will allow up to three changes, after which it’ll be set permanently.
Lastpass Yearly Cost Estimator
As for the email support change, that’s arriving a little later, from May 17, 2021.
Unsurprisingly, LastPass is hoping that this will encourage more subscriptions to its paid plans. LastPass Premium is normally $3 per month – billed annually, at $36 for the year – and includes both support across mobile and computer devices, plus email support. Existing Free plan users can switch to Premium for $2.25 per month – billed annually, at $27 for the year – in a limited-time discount.
Lastpass Yearly Cost 2019
All the same, even with a price cut, these changes are unlikely to be well received by users. The headaches involved in exporting your password management into another platform, however, may leave some LastPass Free users effectively locked into the manager, and facing an unexpected bill. There’s more information on the device type changes in the company’s support document.