All the best Minnie Mouse Drawing Pictures 39+ collected on this page. Feel free to explore, study and enjoy paintings with PaintingValley.com. Disney art print in the size of 35 x 35 cm – Minnie MouseNice artwork of the famous Disney figure Minnie Mouse! Perfect for every children's room or modern living rooms. The line drawing underlines the retro-optic of the picture. Size approx 35 x 35 cmart print on stretcherContent: 1 piece. All the best Minnie Mouse Cartoon Drawing 37+ collected on this page. Feel free to explore, study and enjoy paintings with PaintingValley.com. Start drawing Minnie Mouse with a pencil sketch. In the beginning, stages, don’t press down too hard. Use light, smooth strokes for sketching. Step 1: To draw Minnie Mouse, start with a circle on the page that will be Minnie Mouse’s head. Draw the circle near the bottom of the page, and don’t draw it too big because you need room to draw Minnie Mouse’s big round ears and bow. See full list on wikihow.com.
Drawing Minnie mouse face is easier than you think. Minnie Mouse is a cartoon character from Walt Disney Pictures. Minnie Mouse, girlfriend of Mickey Mouse, is a black mouse who almost always wears a skirt and heels. She is sweet and shy, albeit less so when she's angry. In this OneHowTo article we offer you a step-by-step guide on how to draw Minnie mouse. We recommend reading this article for instructions on how to draw Minnie Mouse face easily.
Get a piece of paper measuring 2cm x 2cm and draw a grid in the middle of it.
Draw Minnie's bow. Look at this picture and copy it. Note that the bow must be quite big in proportion to the piece of paper you are using.
Draw the outline of Minnie's face. It is like drawing 5 semi-circles, so you can use a compass to do it more precisely, although it is quite easy to draw them. Look at the picture. We already have Minnie mouse's shape.
Draw the line that separates Minnie's large ears from her face. You basically need to draw 2 arches. This part is easy. Look at the picture.
Draw the eyes. Look at the example in the image. This can be the tricky part so we recommend you spend a few minutes to get it right. The eyes must look pretty and sweet.
Draw the nose, mouth and tongue. The nose is just an oval, the mouth is easy because it has the shape of a big smile. Just spend a little longer to draw a nice tongue like in the picture. Now you have drawn Minnie mouse face easily, let's see how to make it prettier!
Go over the lines with a black marker pen so that the lines are more defined.
Use a rubber to remove all pencil marks. We don't need pencil lines anymore as we have the black marker lines.
Colour in the drawing of Minnie's face as shown in the picture.
Find out how to draw Mickey Mouse's face dressed for Christmas. It's great for Christmas decorations!
If you want to read similar articles to How to Draw Minnie Mouse Face Easy, we recommend you visit our Crafts & leisure category.
- The pictures of Minnie in the photos have been coloured in using pencils, however, you could use markers, crayons, paint, etc. Minnie in the image has been painted with a red bow with white polka dots. Colour the bow in whichever colour you want.
Minnie Mouse is one of the first cartoon characters your kids get introduced to. So, teaching them to draw their own Minnie Mouse pictures is a good idea. Here is how to draw the adorable character step-by-step:
- Begin by drawing a circle as big as you want your Minnie’s head to be. Now, draw a leaning straight line (as shown in picture 1) across the center of the circle.
- Draw a semicircle in the lower half of the circle, making sure that the straight line drawn in the earlier step cuts the semicircle in half. Now draw a small oval at the point where the straight line cuts the semicircle (picture 1). This will be the nose of your Minnie.
- See picture 2 to draw the basic outline of a smiling mouth followed by a rough sketch of Minnie’s iconic ribbon bow at the top of the head (the first circle).
- Don’t forget to draw the two large ears peeking from behind the bow. Also add a small curved line over the small oval of a nose to indicate the nozzle.
How To Draw Minnie Mouse Step 2
- Draw a few simple curved lines below the head to start drawing the body as shown in picture 3.
- Now add two slightly curvy parallel lines at the left side of the head followed by an oval with a somewhat pointy top (picture 3). This will later be Minnie’s right hand.
- Now, see picture 4 to see how an outline has been drawn for the left sleeve along with two small parallel lines for the arm and a small roundish triangle for the left hand.
- Now it is time to draw the lower part of the body. Start with a basic outline for the legs and the large feet as shown in picture 5. Also add the characteristic mouse tail.
- Carefully draw the ears, eyes, eyelashes and mouth of your Minnie Mouse (as shown is picture 6). Use the straight line running through the head to keep the eyes and ears in place and erase it afterwards.
- Work over the outline of the ribbon to make it look more real and fluffy. Make sure to add a few curvy lines to depict the folds along with the knot at the center (picture 6).
How To Draw Minnie Mouse Step 4
Cute Minnie Mouse Drawings
- Next, work over the oval you drew in step 2 for the right hand to draw a gloved four-fingered hand. Draw over the rough sketch of the sleeve and replace it with the fair drawing. (Picture 7)
- Similarly, work on the right hand to replace the rough outline with a neat sleeve, arm and gloved hand as shown in picture 8.
Minnie Mouse Drawing Tutorial
- See picture 9 to check how Minnie’s skirt has been drawn and do it in the same way.
- Work on the left foot of your Minnie Mouse to draw the large round shoe (Picture 10)
How To Draw Minnie Mouse Step 6
- Draw the right shoe as you did the other one. Keep it partially hidden behind the left shoe. (Picture 11)
Your drawing is almost done as all that is left is giving the final touches. Just fill the hands, feet, ears, pupils and nose with black (picture 12) and you have completed your drawing.