Log in to LastPass at LastPass.com using Safari or Chrome on a PC or Mac. You'll automatically be.
Manage Your Vault
The LastPass Vault is where all of your passwords, Notes, and items are stored, and easily accessible in the left navigation. Your Vault is a locally-hosted file, so you can access your stored data securely and quickly. You can organize your Vault view by folders, move or manage items in bulk, and manage your user account.
- Activation email is sent to your registered email addresses. 2021 LogMeIn, Inc. All rights reserved.
- After the waiting period passes, your vault will sync to their LastPass account automatically. Add Emergency Access. Give trusted family or friends access to your vault in case of an emergency. You choose when they can access. Add Emergency Access.
- Your LastPass vault is your home base for everything you’ve saved including passwords, secure notes, and credit card information. If you are new to LastPass, you can import sites into your vault or add them manually. Or with the browser extension, LastPass will automatically capture account passwords as you enter them on every website.
Please note that your LastPass Vault has an unlimited capacity of items that can be added, however, you can expect to see performance degradation when 2,000 items or more are stored.
Log in and access your Vault
You can access your LastPass Vault locally via the web browser extension, or your Vault online via the website.Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon , then select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
Icons for Vault items
Each of your stored Vault items are represented by a generic icon per entry, which will vary depending on the item type. However, password entries may have a logo that represents the site you saved if it is a popular site and/or recognized by our system (e.g., Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc.).
To view all icon types, log in to your LastPass Vault and click All Items in the left navigation, then click the Add item icon in the lower-right navigation.
Quick access to items in the left navigation
Once you open your Vault, you can easily access your passwords, notes, and various form fill items in the left navigation. Items are listed by category (addresses, payment cards, bank accounts, etc.), and the categories displayed in the left navigation will vary depending on which items you added first to your Vault.
My Vault Lastpass Extension
Below your item categories, you have easy access to your Cloud Apps, the Security Dashboard, Sharing Center, Emergency Access (Premium and Families accounts only), Account Settings, and Advanced Options, which includes the following:
- Try LastPass Families (if you are a Free or Premium user)
- Go Premium (if you are a Free user)
- LastPass Enterprise (trial)
- Vault Tour
Organize your Vault view
The items stored within your Vault are organized by folders (groups) with your Favorites and Most Recent at the top for easy access. You can customize how your folders display the entries within by clicking the Sort By drop-down menu, then selecting the Grid View icon or List View icon . To view a folder's entries, click the Arrow icon to expand/collapse each individually, or click the Expand All icon to expand all of your Vault folders.
Move or manage items in bulk
Several advanced features are available to help you manage your passwords, secure notes, and form fill items easily. You can move items in bulk by selecting multiple entries (click to enable the checkbox in the upper-right corner of each entry), then dragging and dropping your items to new folders. You can also select multiple entries and right-click to perform various tasks on all of your selected items.
Manage your user account
Use the User Account drop-down menu (your email address) in the upper-right navigation of your Vault to view your Identities, access Account Settings, visit the Help Center, or Log out.
This article applies to: Secure Password Management
My Lastpass Vault Sign In
A few users have reported finding their LastPass vault apparently empty after they log into LastPass through their browser, click the LastPass icon in the toolbar, select Open my Vault.
My Lastpass Vault Is Empty
Fixing the Problem
The good news is, your vault is probably NOT empty, it just looks that way.
Reinstall the LastPass extension for your browser as described in our Install LastPass Browser Extensions article. Quit your browser, then restart your browser and log into LastPass again.