- Opera 12 Download
- Opera 12.02
- Opera 12.18
- Opera 12.14
- Opera 12 Linux
- Opera 12 Free Download
- Download Free Latest Opera Browser
Go back to standard view. Exceptional power and a unique acoustic design combine in order to deliver a vigorous yet accurate audio performance, successfully adaptable to both playback and live music applications. Opera 12 is faster than ever and it's good to see that the developers spend time creating a worthy upgrade, rather than scheduling minor updates every 6 weeks, like their competitors. Opera 12 is the latest version of the browser available that used the Presto layout engine. Moving forward all newer versions of Opera rely on the Blink web browser engine developed as part of the. DB Technologies OPERA 12 (2-way speaker) - Authorized Dealers. In the digital age, the loudspeaker is the last and unchangeable outpost of analogue technology. Choosing a PA System.
Pick a software title...to downgrade to the version you love!
Opera 12.10 Change Log
New Features and Important Notes
- Operating system compatibility: Windows 8 and Mac OS X
We have added basic touch support for Opera in Windows 8 Classic, so you will be able to scroll, zoom and browse pages and elements easily. As an extra bonus, touch support also works on Windows 7.
Meanwhile, our Mac users will enjoy using the new capabilities of OSX Mountain Lion with Opera. You are now able to use Mountain Lion's built-in share function, using the new Share button in Opera’s address bar, as well as seeing Opera notifications in the Notifications Center.
Several new and improved APIs are included in this version of Opera including:
- API for URL filtering
- Context Menu API
- Screenshots API
- Resource Loader API
High-resolution Display Support
- Improved support for all high-resolution displays, including Apple's new Retina Displays is included in this release.
Web Specifications Support
Opera 12 Download
- Opera 12.10 will include changes in the Opera Presto 2.12 engine up to core-integration-point 388.
- Support for the SPDY ('Speedy') network standard is included in Opera 12.10. SPDY was designed to cut down the time it takes for a webpage to load, while reducing some of the security risks posed by HTTP.
- CSS3 Gradients, Transitions, Animations, and Transforms
- All members of these specifications are now available without the -o- prefix and have been updated to the latest published versions.
CSS Site Compatibility
- To improve site compatibility and interoperability, Opera 12.10 also introduces aliasing for a selection of vendor-prefixed CSS properties.
- See our blog post to find out more about which prefixed and unprefixed CSS properties are supported
- Fullscreen API support has been implemented and fully supports Draft 7 of the Fullscreen API specification
Page Visibility API
- Basic support for the Page Visibility API specification has been added, including support for visible and hidden
- Support for WebSockets has been updated in Opera 12.10 and is now enabled by default.
- International Color Consortium profile support has been added, ensuring images look as the author intended
- Improvements since Opera 12.10 beta
Network and Site-Specific
- IPv6 support enhanced: RFC-3484 and RFC-6555 ('Happy Eyeballs') implemented
Fixes and Changes since Opera 12.10 beta
- For a complete list of bug fixes for this version, please see the full bug fixes list.
- General and User Interface
- Internet shortcuts are no longer followed when loaded from inline content; see our advisory
- Fixed an issue that could cause Opera not to correctly check for certificate revocation; see our advisory
- Fixed an issue where CORS requests could incorrectly retrieve contents of cross origin pages; see our advisory
- Fixed an issue where data URIs could be used to facilitate Cross-Site Scripting; see our advisory
- Fixed a high severity issue, as reported by Gareth Heyes; details will be disclosed at a later date
- Fixed an issue where specially crafted SVG images could allow execution of arbitrary code, as reported by Attila Suszter; see our advisory
- Fixed a moderate severity issue, as reported by the Google Security Group; details will be disclosed at a later date
Opera 12.10 Screenshots
Opera 12 Builds
Opera 12 Linux
Hi all users of Opera 12,
Opera 12 Free Download
Though I have been a long time in Opera, this is my first blog post for the Desktop team. I normally write over at the Security blog, but since this Opera update is purely about deep security layers, I figure it is time to try something new 🙂
But before I can tell you about the security fixes, there is the mandatory weather update. Since a picture says more than a thousand words, here is one with today’s view from the Desktop wing (note the guy sunbathing in the middle).
As discussed in our blog post about Heartbleed, the standalone autoupdater for Opera 12 on Windows was vulnerable to a Heartbleed attack from someone who would be in possession of a valid Opera certificate. While fixing this, we also found another issue with our autoupdate on Windows which might be exploited by someone in possession of such a certificate. Successful exploitation, which would require using a third, unrelated bug on Windows, could allow a mischievous man in the middle to run arbitrary code on the computer. Opera 12.17 is therefore a recommended security upgrade on Windows. While it is unlikely that someone has gained access to a certificate of ours, we cannot rule out that some foreign intelligence agency has done so, and we want to be on the safe side.
Opera 12 for Windows will update itself automatically. Mac and Linux are not affected, and will not receive a 12.17 update.
Download Free Latest Opera Browser
The discussion area below is to be used exclusively for positive comments, praising our good work 😀 Transgressors may be ignored, at their own peril.