Samsung vs LG TV: overview. Let's start with the basics. Samsung and LG are two large-scale tech manufacturers that sell smart TVs for both high and low price points, though with somewhat.
- Look for Smart View, then tap and hold on it. This will open the Smart View settings. Your Galaxy S20 will immediately scan for nearby devices to mirror its screen to. Once it detects your TV, tap.
- Swipe down from the top screen to open the Quick panel tap on Smart View icon. Select your TV from the list of available devices (depending on the TV, you may need to enter a PIN). Select Start now on the pop-up message that says ‘Start casting with Smart View?’.
LG TVs are one of the world’s affordable TVs in the market and many Android users especially users of Samsung phones are eager to connect and mirror their phone screen to their LG TV to enjoy watching movies and streaming videos on a larger screen. Here we listed the top 3 ways to mirror Samsung phone to LG TV. Read on to learn more.
How to mirror Samsung phone to LG TV
When it comes to screen mirroring Samsung phone to LG Smart TV, LetsView should be the first tool you can consider. This awesome screen mirroring tool is totally free of charge and you can use all of its features in high quality. With this, you can watch movies, stream videos, browse photos, and play mobile games on your TV from your phone. To cast Samsung phone to LG TV, follow the steps below.
- Install the LetsView app from your Samsung’s Google Play Store and on your LG TV. If you do not have Google play store on your LG TV, just download the APK file from the button below then copy and install it on your LG TV.
- Connect your phone and TV to the same WiFi network. Run the app on your Samsung phone and LG TV, and then input the PIN code displayed on your LG TV to your phone to start mirroring.
- Afterward, your Samsung phone will be mirrored to your LG TV.
LG Screen Share
To screen share Samsung phone to LG TV, LG Screen Share is also a good choice. This tool is designed specifically for LG TVs and can also be utilized on your PC, Mac, mobile phones, tablet, iPad, and other dongles that can be connected to your LG TV. Below are the steps on how to connect Samsung phone to LG TV and do screen mirroring.
- Firstly, connect your phone and TV to the same WiFi network. Turn on your LG TV and select Screen Share.
- On your Samsung phone, drop down the quick settings panel and tap the Smart View option, it will auto-detect devices under the same WiFi network. Just choose the name of your LG TV from the devices list.
- After that, your Samsung phone will be connected to your LG TV and you will see your Samsung phone screen on your LG TV.
ApowerMirror is also a good tool for you to mirror your Samsung phone to your LG TV. It offers a great screen mirroring experience with a fast and easy connection process. It only requires a strong internet connection to do seamless mirroring. To learn how to mirror Samsung phone to LG TV using ApowerMirror, check out the steps below.
- Download the app on your Samsung phone and LG TV. Don’t forget to connect your phone and LG TV to the same wireless network.
- Launch the app on both your phone and LG TV, tap the QR code scanner icon on the upper right of the app interface on your phone and scan the QR code displayed on your TV.
- Your Samsung phone will then be mirrored to your LG TV.
Listed above are the top 3 ways that can help you connect and mirror Samsung phone to LG TV. Try each tool to figure out which one is best for you. All of them are free; but if you are looking for a tool that can share your phone screen and media files without any limitations but with a high quality, LetsView will be your best choice.
Ways to Mirror Android on LG TV
ApowerMirror is a professional application which lets you mirror your smartphone into the computer. All you need to do is to download the app on both phones and PC. Next, connect your device via USB cable and wait for the app to detect it. Your device is now being mirrored on PC. Aside from mirroring your device on a TV, you can also mirror it on your computer. Anyway, computer monitors are also bigger than the screen of your phone. In fact, mirroring on the computer is easier than you thought. Here is the detailed way to mirror Android to LG TV:
- Download and install the app on your PC and your Android phone. Install the app and launch on both devices.Download
Tip:Make sure both devices are connected under the same Wi-Fi server.
- Get a HDMI cable and connect your TV to your PC.
- Its time to connect the phone now to your PC to reflect it ro your TV. On your phone, tap the “M” button. Then tap “phone screen mirroring”.
- Now, tap on “start now” to begin mirroring.
ApowerMirror is good as it is. Will there be any tool that can do better? Well, the next tool that I am going to introduce is a free version of ApowerMirror. You get all the features ApowerMirror can give, (Except Remote control) for free. The tool is called LetsView. It is a multitasking screen sharing platform that surely works on Android to your LG TV through a wireless connection. Also, this app is Miracast ready. If your TV or PC supports Miracast, mirroring will be as easy as 123 steps. Meanwhile, here is a guide on how Mirror Android to LG TV using LetsView.
Download and install LestView on your Android phone and TV.
- Launch the app and make sure they are connected under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Get the pin showing from your TV.
- Type the pin on your phone by clicking the first icon from the left at the upper right side of the main interface.
- Enter then click “Start Mirroring”. Your phone will be then cast on your LG TV.
Samsung’s Screen Mirror Feature
Samsung’s models like Samsung SIII and up have screen mirroring options which allow users to mirror their screen on TV. Note that this one works on Smart TVs. With the built-in screen mirroring of Samsung Android devices, you can now enjoy watching your videos on LG TV. Here is how to mirror Android on LG TV.
- Press “Source” button on the remote control.
- Select “Screen Mirroring.” The TV will then wait for an available device to be connected. The screen of your device will automatically be displayed on the TV once it is detected.
- On your Samsung device, go to “Settings” and then go to “Connect and Share.” Simply turn on “Screen Mirroring.”
Android 4.4.2 and above can mirror their screen on televisions by using Chromecast. Google mentioned on its support page about this. You just have to make sure that you have Google Home installed on your Android phone. In case you don’t have, you can download it in Google Play Store for free. Note that you also need to connect on the same WiFi connection to stream Android to LG TV. Here is how it works.
- Open Google Home app.
- Slide out the menu and then choose “Cast Screen/Audio.”
- Tap the blue button and then choose your TV.
- The phone will then be cast on the television.
Those are the ways on how you can do screen mirroring Android to LG TV. You may now enjoy watching all the videos and movies saved on your Android phones in a bigger screen. Furthermore, you can also consider mirroring your Android on your PC’s screen.