For LG X Power 2 Front Glass Touch Screen LCD Outer Panel Lens Replacement Part with Open Tools for SP320 X Charge / M320 M322 M327 X320S X500 / US601 X Charge / M320N M320G M320F L64VL / Fiesta 2 LTE. 3.4 out of 5 stars 38. Get it as soon as Wed, Apr 28.
Mirror your screen to any Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Smart TV, Gaming Console, PC, Laptop, Mobile Phone or Tablet. No wires, easy setup, live in HD quality. The Screen Mirroring App is the #1 Screen Mirror - fast, easy and user friendly. Launch the Mirror for LG TV app. It will start looking for your LG TV (s) on your local network. When a TV is found, select it. When you use this app for the first time, depending on your model LG TV, the TV might ask you to “allow” the connection. Screen Sharing does not require additional software. Take a look at these videos to see how it works. Note: Screen sharing using a Mac or iOS device requires an Apple TV Streaming device. PC Screen Sharing Using Miracast (Windows 8.1 or higher) - webOS Video. How to Share your Windows 7 or 8 Screen on your LG webOS TV.
Screen mirroring brings mobile entertainment to a whole new level. Better resolution on a bigger screen is the way to go. However, there are also restrictions. Sometimes, there are compatibility issues because of different operating systems. Hence, you need a third-party app to solve this issue and help your cast iPhone to your TV. Here we will show you how to mirror iPhone to LG TV to demonstrate how third-party apps can be helpful.
How to mirror iPhone to LG TV
If you are looking for an instant way to mirror your iPhone to TV, then this app is for you. LetsView is a mirroring app that allows you to screen share iPhone to LG TV wirelessly. It’s user-friendly interface makes it perfect for first-time users. What’s more fascinating is that it is free! You can use it in various ways like for live streaming or entertainment. Moreover, by using the QR or PIN code method, you’ll be able to connect your devices. To explore and be amazed by its features, try following the steps below.
- Download the LetsView app on your iPhone and install it on your LG TV from the Google Play store for TV.
- Check and make sure that both devices are connected under the same WiFi network.
- After that, run the application on your iPhone and TV.
- To cast iPhone to LG TV, go to your iPhone’s Control Center. Then, tap Screen Mirroring. Select the TV’s name once it has been detected. Your iPhone will then be mirrored to your TV thereafter.
Screen Share Pro Lg Download
Screen Share Program
ApowerMirror is another widely used tool compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. Using ApowerMirror, you can not only mirror your phone’s screen but also record it if you want to. You may follow the steps below to learn how to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
- Connect your iPhone and TV to the same WiFi network. Then, download ApowerMirror on both devices.
- Proceed by launching the app. On your iPhone screen, click the blue “M” button and wait for it to detect your TV.
- This time, open your iPhone’s Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring button. Then, tap the name of your TV. The mirroring will proceed afterward.
If you are looking for a tool to connect iPhone to LG TV and allows you to mirror your iPhone or iPad to your LG TV, you should consider using the tools above. You’ll be mirroring and enjoying a bigger screen in no time. Thus, you don’t need to worry about the devices you are using as they are compatible with almost all existing platforms.