Lg Tv Screen Share With Iphone
- You can connect your iPhone to a TV using an AV cable, AirPlay, or screen mirroring. To AirPlay or screen mirror your iPhone, you also need to have an Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Step 1 Connect your iPhone and LG TV to the same Wi-Fi network. Step 2 Download and LG TV screen sharing app from App Store. Step 3 Open your LG TV and locate the “TV cast” section. Step 4 Run the “LG Content Store” and enter your IP address.
Turn on your LG Smart TV and select Screen Share from the home menu. On a smartphone, tap Settings (or screen mirroring icon), choose where to play media (or similar step), then select your LG smart TV from the device list. It might take a few moments for the phone to detect the TV. Hello, I recently purchased LG OLED 55' B7 TV and I love it I have few Iphones /IPADs and would like to see my phone/Ipad's screen on OLED TV. My Android phone has built in app to connect to TV and it works just fine without any issues but have no idea how to do the same from Apple devices.
How do I set up my iPhone 3G to play movies and photos thru my lcd TV. I have one of the av cords that goes in to the bottom of the iPhone, has a USB and has 3 colored things on the end. So how do I set it up? What parts do I plug in were in the TV to make it work? How can I watch my iPhone’s content on my HD TV using only an HDMI cable connection? How to connect iPhone to a TV service port via USB?
For many reasons, you may want to connect your iPhone to TV with USB. You may just want to enjoy movies or share your pictures that stored on your iPhone on TV with a larger screen. Or you have made an elaborate slideshow and want to play it on TV to give your girlfriend a birthday or proposal surprise. Whatever the reason is, what matters you now is how to well connect your iPhone to TV with USB. In this post, we will tell you 3 easy methods to connect your iPhone to TV with/without USB cable.
- Part 1. What Are the Advantages of USB Connection
- Part 2. How to Connect iPhone to TV with USB
- Part 3. How to Connect iPhone to TV Wireless
- Part 4. How to Connect iPhone to TV with Chromecast
Part 1. What Are the Advantages of USB Connection
Different from parallel ports, USB ports have the advantages in connecting device to TV. The following points can be regarded as the advantages.
- When talking about speed, the maximum transfers at speeds up to 4 megabits per second. While USB 3.0 can handle transfers at speeds up to 5gbps, which is over 1200 times faster than the parallel ports.
- USB ports can carry more power capability than parallel ports. It is quicker to charge devices when using USB ports.
- USB ports are more compatible than parallel ports, for the USB ports can support over 128 devices.
Part 2. How to Connect iPhone to TV with USB
A simple way to connect your iPhone to TV is to use Apple’s Digital AV Adapter and HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) cable. This method is available for all types of TV, including Sanyo TV, LG TV, Samsung TV, Element TV, Panasonic TV, Sony TV, Vizio TV, etc.
You can use a digital AV adapter or lightning VGA adapter to connect your iPhone to TV. Well, you may find them on some online stores such as Amazon, Best Buy, eBay, etc.
Now the contents on your iPhone can appear on your TV. You can watch videos or check photos on your TV casually.
- Transfer iPhone/Android data like contacts, videos, music and more between iOS and Android.
- Backup files from mobile phones to computer or reversely.
- Sync any files from iPhone to iPhone or from Android to Android.
- Move data from iPhone to Android or from Android to iPhone.
- Fully compatible with iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7/6/5/4.
Part 3. How to Connect iPhone to TV Wireless
Maybe you don’t have these adapters or cables at home. Or you are tired of plugging or unplugging your iPhone. Remember that you can connect your iPhone via Wi-Fi. Airplay is indeed a good helper.
If you have an Apple TV or a TV that supports AirPlay, it is easy to mirror your iPhone contents to TV. Just follow the steps below. But make sure that your iPhone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Then, your iPhone will be connected to Apple TV, and you can mirror all things on iPhone to Apple TV.
Read More: How to Use AirPlay Mirroring
Part 4. How to Connect iPhone to TV with Chromecast
If you are using the streaming device Google Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra, you may find it easy to show your iPhone on TV. It provides a better way to get 4K video on your TV. Though your iPhone screen cannot be displayed on TV with Chromecast, you can use your iPhone to browse streaming media apps that Chromecast support.
You can follow the steps below to connect your iPhone to TV.
You can use this method within many apps on your iPhone to DLNA device that has the same apps installed on it, for example, Samsung Smart TV.
Hope you have known about how to connect iPhone to TV with USB. You can choose the most suitable way to mirror your iPhone contents to a large screen. If you want to manage your iPhone files, MobieSync is recommended for you to manage and transfer your iPhone files. If you have better solutions, we’d appreciate you sharing it under the comment below.
What do you think of this post?
Rating: 4.6 / 5 (based on 63 votes)Follow Us on
- Five Ways to Connect iPad to TV for Bigger Screen
How to connect iPad to TV for content on a bigger screen? This page shows you four ways to connect iPad to TV with cable, wirelessly, AirPlay and adapter.
- Guides to Watch YouTube on TV via Smart TV, Roku and Other Devices
How to watch YouTube on TV? We share the methods to watch YouTube on Smart TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast and more.
- How to Solve Problems about Using Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, follow this post to reinstall the Apple Mobile Device USB driver and fix it.
Sometimes, your iPhone screen is just too small when you watch your favorite movie or playing your best mobile game. Though watching on mobile phones is great, but doing all of them on a TV is much better. Luckily, it is easy to connect your iOS device to any latest TV for a bigger-screen media capability. These days, almost all smartphones and tablets can be plugged into an HDMI-ready TV. Once you are connected, everything that is shown into your mobile phone will also be casted on your smart TV. However, if cables and cords are not your thing, here is our guide on how to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
How to Mirror iPhone to LG TV
ApowerMirror is a great desktop application where users are able to cast/display their iPhone’s screen to a larger monitor like a PC or a TV. iPhone users are able to share presentations on their classes, seminars or meetings, enjoy watching movies and play mobile games on a wider monitor display. Moreover, this tool lets users to record the screen activities on their mobile phones. This application supports both iOS and Android devices that you can choose freely to connect via USB/lightning cable or via Wi-Fi connection. It also allows users to control the screen of their phone using their mouse and keyboard. Follow the simple steps on how to Mirror iPhone to LG TV to start the mirroring process.
- Connect your iPhone to a PC first by downloading, installing, and running the application on both devices.
- Launch the application on both iPhone and PC.
- Using your iPhone, tap the “M” blue button and choose the name of your PC. Swipe-up to show control center and choose Airplay/Screen Mirroring then tap the name of your PC again.
- Once your iPhone has been mirrored to your PC, connect it now to your LG TV by using an HDMI cable. Your iPhone is now mirrored to your LG TV.
Screen Share With Iphone And Lg Tv
LetsView is one innovative tool that can mirror any device on a much bigger screen. Because of its great features, it resurfaces among the best apps of its kind. Aside from the mirroring capability, this offers more features like screen recording, screen mirroring and being able to cast your device with any Miracast ready device. That includes Smart, Android TV and some of the networking hardware like FireTV and Roku. Meanwhile, here is a guide written for you to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
- Get the app and install it by using the download buttons below.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the internet where your TV is connected to.
- Launch the app on your phone and TV.
- On your phone, tap the icon at upper right that has “asterisk”.
- Then, enter the pin showing on your TV.
- Tap “Start Mirroring” to begin.
Screen Mirroring Lg Smart Tv Iphone
Iphone Screen Share To Tv
Chromecast is one of the best options when it comes in streaming videos and even mirroring your iOS device’s screen display to your LG TV. It links and can be controlled with your smartphone by just being connected under the same Wi-Fi network. This will let you open applications or stream videos, display photos, and play games on your phone where you can cast on your TV via Chromecast. To use this tool, you need to plug it into an HDMI socket on your TV. Moreover, a compatible Android device or iOS device installed with the latest version of the app called Google Home is also needed to cast iPhone to LG TV. Here is the steps on how this tool works.
- Plug in the Chromecast to your LG TV.
- On your iPhone, download the Google Home app. Install and launch it then tap “Set up a New Chromecast”.
- To connect, tap the “Account” icon on the lower right hand on your phone then choose “Mirror Device” under Additional options. Make sure that both devices are connected under the same Wi-Fi server.
- Wait for the device to search your TV then tap “CAST SCREEN/AUDIO”. Your iPhone is now mirrored to your TV.
Those are two of the many possible ways to cast your iPhone to LG TV. You may now enjoy watching movies, sharing photos, and play your favorite mobile games to a larger screen display at home. Both tools offer you fast and easy ways on how to cast iPhone to LG TV, However, ApowerMirror gives you the best quality and features which the other mirroring tools do not possess.