This app enables you to cast images, videos and music to Samsung, LG, Sony, Hisense, TCL, Vizio, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV, Xbox, Apple TV or other DLNA Devices. Features of the “Smart TV Cast” application. This app enables you to cast images, videos and music to Samsung, LG, Sony, Hisense, TCL, Vizio, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV, Xbox, Apple TV or other DLNA Devices. Features of the “Smart TV Cast” application. For LG Smart TV’s. From this point on, iOS users don’t need to own an Apple TV to cast anything on the big screen. With AirBeamTV’s app for LG TV, you can watch anything from your iPhone and iPad on your television screen! Here is how it works in 3 easy steps.
South Korean company LG specialises in home entertainment systems.
A well-recognised brand throughout the world, LG is very well known for their television sets. One of LG’s most popular models is the 49” LG ULTRA HD 4K TV.
Equally, if not more, popular than LG TVs is Google’s Chromecast. The Chromecast is a device that connects to your TV through the HDMI port.
It gives you the option to watch online video streaming services or to send a website displayed on your mobile to your TV.
We have a look into the LG WebOS TV UJ630V Chromecast functionality.
What does WebOS mean on my LG TV?
WebOS is a Smart TV operating system owned by LG.
It allows the TV to have more advanced features, therefore, makes it possible to connect to other devices.
This is done by connecting through the Graphical User Interface (GUI).
LG bought webOS from HP in February 2013 and modified the operating system to use in their Smart TVs.
LG WebOS TV UJ630V Chromecast: Does it work?
LG is one of the TV manufacturers that does not support Chromecast as a built-infeature yet.
You can, however, connect and set up the Chromecast dongle to your TV by doing the following:
Stream To Lg Tv
- Insert the dongle into the HDMI port of the TV.
- Go onto the Andriod or iOS app store and search for Google Home and download. Or, if using a PC make sure you have the latest Chrome browser.
- Once installed, make sure your Chromecast dongle and devices are connected to the same network.
- The app will automatically connect to your Chromecast device as a result.
- On the PC, using your browser, go to chromecast.com/setup.
- Once set up, using your chosen device, select ‘Cast’ to project the content to your TV.
- You will be able to control options like Play, Pause, Fast-Forward and Rewind from the device you are using.
Using this function is a great way to display and enjoy apps on the big screen.
Google Chromecast Ultra https://t.co/W1dmhWsMUKpic.twitter.com/NVDhCbiAkJ
— HotDeals (@knwjqw) April 1, 2020
How to Update Firmware on LG Smart TVs with webOS
Here is how to update your LG Smart TV to the latest Firmware version:
Note: Make sure your TV is connected to the internet.
- Press the Settings button on your remote control.
- Point and click on the All Settings icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- On the left click on the General icon.
- Near the bottom of the General menu locate the About This TV option, press select.
- Below the software version should be the Check for Updates button, press select.
- Your LG will connect online and check for the latest version.
- If there is an Update it will show the new version, select Install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the updated firmware.
Do not power off or unplug our television during the update process as this will disrupt the installation.
Your Smart TV will reboot automatically to complete the installation.
Tv Cast App Lg Free
Underneath the ‘Check For Updates’ button, you can select the Allow Automatic Updates.
Video & Tv Cast For Lg Smart Tv App
Your TV will be updated to the latest version without having to manually do it.
Cast App For Lg Smart Tv
You can always contact our support team here should you have issues with any of your digital devices.